This PLC-2 USB programming cable communicates via the USB port of any laptop or PC and connects to the PLC-2's 15-pin D-Sub connector. It will allow you to create, edit, monitor, up/download and save ladder diagrams.
With this programming cable no additional adapters or interfaces are needed.
The cable is a replacement for the ICOM Smart Cable and works with Rockwell A.I. software v. 6.22/6.24 and Topdoc ABPLC2 and of course the programming software included with the cable.
This cable and programming software will work with Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (under 16-bit mode), all 32-bit versions only.
This software will NOT work with 64-bit systems.
• Offline programming
• Online display and monitoring
• Online Power display
• Up/download from/to PLC from/to PC
• Save ladder program to hard disk
• Clear memory offline and online
• Compatible with all models of the PLC-2
• Compatible with PGR and PRG program files (optionally LAD files)
• USB to DB15 Programming cable included
• Free USB drivers and PLC-2 programming software included
Supported ladder elements:
• Examine ON -| |-
• Examine OFF -| / |-
• Output -( )-
• Output Latch -(L)-
• Output Unlatch -(U)-
• Master Clear -(MCR)-
• Timer ON -(TON)-
• Timer OFF -(TOF)-
If your ladder program has an element which is not supported by this software you can still up- and download the full program from/to your computer you just cannot "Edit" the unsupported elements.
Below are screenshots of the included software.